We meet with Terry Terry Filbert, CEO and Chairman of East Asia Minerals, to discuss his Indonesian gold and silver project. The project has some solid fundamentals, including:
- Investment from Eric Sprott and the Tocqueville Fund.
- Solid insider ownership of shares
- Two mine sites with some proven resource fields
- Inexpensive costs to mine, resulting in low all-in mining costs
- An agreement with the Indonesian government to mine for the long term
- A large-sized land package for further expansion
- Drill programs in 2020 designed to find more resources
If you are looking for undervalued gold and silver miners with some good fundamentals, East Asia Minerals should be on your bucket list for further research.
Social Media Links:
Click this button to subscribe to our free newsletter to get more updates like this. Subscribe
Join our free upcoming virtual conference covering the precious metals.