Join us at our online Gold and Silver Summit on August 6-7
I discuss the silver futures market, and the signs that COMEX data is giving us about the direction of silver prices.
- How open interest has exploded in a very small market
- How the contracts standing for delivery of 69 million ounces for July dwarfs previous data
- How JP Morgan moved over 30 million ounces from ‘eligible’ to ‘registered’ at COMEX to meeting what appears to be settlement of short positions in real physical metal
- How July 13’s report shows that an additional million ounces, net of market, were moved into the registered category
- Why it could propel the silver miners into new territory
Subscribe to receive these updates direct to your inbox.